6 miles / 54:40 / 9:06 avg pace
1. Kara Goucher posted this on her FB page yesterday:
As some of you may have already read, Alberto and I are no longer working together. He has been a vital part of my running career and life, and helped me to achieve many of my goals. However, we both felt it was time to go in separate directions. I do not yet know what my future coaching situation will be, but I look forward to exploring the next chapter in my running career.
Hmmm…scandalous! I haven’t had time to investigate. Does anyone know why?
2. These are delicious. I ate my way through 2 bags already.
3. I wore gloves this week when running. I love it…it’s a true sign that Fall running weather is here. I don’t love cold hands.
4. I need to get to lululemon. My wish list is rather extensive: Run: Inspire Crop, Run: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve, etc, etc.
That’s all I got today, folks!
Got the scoop on Kara? Broke out the gloves yet? Got a random thought to share?
Well, she calls me all the time and she told me that her coach was a closet pedo, so that’s why.
Really, I have no clue, but I saw that same thing and wondered!
hysterical, as usual!
Those pita chips are so good! I had to stop buying them because I would eat the entire bag at one time!
I need to do the same thing. It’s bad how quickly I eat them!
I just bought the Swifty Tech Long Sleeve in the purple and I LOVE it!
Good to know!!!
love lulu!! I just bought run:see me ride 7/8 tight. they are the perfect length for me bc i am short!!!! 🙂 must buy another pair…
hi kristy! just stopping by to say that i am so glad i found your blog! 🙂
Pink Runner says
Haha thanks for the gossip! I love her and hopefully this will be a good change so she can really step it up in the next year!
Leaving the Nike headquarters too… I wonder what she will do next!
I saw that on Flotrack – I’ll be curious to see how she does at the trials in January. I doubt its anything juicy – damn.
The RC will be racing against her at the Trials – I love Kara, but I gotta root for the RC.
I’m dying to know what happened with Kara and Alberto! They seemed like such a good match. I want to know what she’s doing next. So scandalous!
I wore run inspire crops and a swiftly long sleeve this morning 🙂 LOVE.
2. I have a bag of those exact pita chips in my cupboard!
3. I have not worn gloves yet for a run, but I should find them so they are ready! I did wear a lululemon long sleeve top this morning with cuffins though.