8 miles / 1:08 / 8:30 avg pace
The best things in life come to those who wait…sometimes. Ugh, the waiting game. Not one of my strong suits due to my lack of patience. Lately, I feel like I have been waiting for everything. Big stuff, small stuff, whatever. The B.A.A. tested my patience last month and I waited. I feel like that kicked-off a waiting frenzy.
What exactly am I waiting for? Here’s the list…both big and small.
- Work-related news. Which could be good, bad, or just meh. That’s a biggie.
- Daylight savings. I’m sure you early morning runners can sympathize. I can’t wait until November 6. A 7:15am sunrise is just way too late.
- Knuckle lights…on backorder. Apparently Alyssa mentions them on her blog and starts a knuckle light craze 😉 Thankfully they should come in this week. Just in time for daylight savings.
- This fabulous Fall/Spring coat…also on backorder. I decided to live on the edge and not get all black. I hope it doesn’t snow before I wear it.
- Holidays. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Decorating, cookies, Turkey Trots, and taking Hawk to see Santa (oh yes we do).
What are you waiting for these days…big or small?