Five things I’m excited about or looking forward to this weekend:
1. I have today off from work. Enough said.
2. I just finished a 13-miler with absolutely no hamstring tightness. I feel 100% back to normal, except my speed is still on vacation. It’ll come back, eventually.
3. I get to see Matt today. He’s been away for work the past 2 weeks (again). These 2-week trips are getting old. I can’t wait to spend the weekend with him.
4. Tonight is our annual Girls’ Christmas. My friends and I get together every Christmas for lots of eating and drinking. I look forward to it every year (note that the long run was done this morning so I can be hung over tomorrow 🙂 )
5. Catching up on Dexter and The Amazing Race this weekend. Matt and I watch these 2 shows together so, with him away, I had to refrain from watching them. It was hard but I managed!
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Does your significant other travel for work often? Matt doesn’t too much but these 2-week stints suck.