8 miles easy / 1:17 / 9:37 avg pace
I could bore you with the details of my 8-miler this morning or I could bore you with 5 random facts. I know you’d love to know more about me, so let’s get to it!
1. I don’t like any of my food to touch on a plate. Those paper plates with dividers are the best invention ever. I also eat one food at a time: meat first, then veggies, then rice, etc.
2. I got my belly button pierced when I was 18 and just took it out a few weeks ago. I had it for so long (16 years!) I barely noticed it anymore.
3. I have never been stung by a bee. The thought of being stung terrifies me.
4. I walked at 9 months of age. I have asked my mom repeatedly to verify the validity of this milestone and she swears to it. Matt, on the other hand, doesn’t believe it.
5. I love ketchup and pretty much drench my food in it. A grilled cheese and ketchup is my favorite.
So now my strangeness is confirmed!
I want to know some random facts about you! Please tell me something!