6 miles easy / no Garmin
Happy September 1st! September is my favorite month of the year (with October being a close second). I love Fall and the whole back-to-school season. I’m obviously not a teacher…or a parent 😉 I never dreaded going back to school either when I was younger. Nerd.
If you sense a list coming, you know me too well! Here’s why I love Fall…
- perfect running weather (this is almost too obvious to even list)
- running in shorts and a long-sleeve DRI-fit shirt
- sweaters (and my beloved Uggs – I don’t care if they are no longer in style)
- enjoying my coffee without sweating to death (dislike iced coffee)
- on that same note, hot chocolate
- pumpkins and mums
- Halloween candy
- dressing up Hawk in a ridiculous costume for Halloween
- Fall races (I have lots of them planned)
- keeping the windows open and allowing fresh air to come in
- perfect sleeping weather
What’s your favorite season? Why?
Please keep voting for RTLR for CBS Philly’s Most Valuable Blogger (click here to vote)!