Today is our last day in Dublin and we’ve been on the go since landing on Tuesday morning. Tomorrow we head south to Kinsale and then onto Kenmare and the Ring of Kerry.
- We really like Dublin (especially at night!) and the people here could not be any nicer.
- Queen Elizabeth II was here on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was a BIG deal. Lots of closures and delays everywhere. On Tuesday we basically walked all around Dublin…or at least where we could get to.
- On Wednesday we headed south of Dublin along the coast to Bray, Dalkey, and Killiney.
- I swear we walked close to 10 miles on Wednesday. It was crazy. I have a new respect for people who walk marathons.
- On Wednesday night we went to the championship game of the UEFA Europa League (soccer). Matt purchased tickets about a month ago and he was sooo excited about it. Our seats were about 15 rows away from the field!
We went to lots of pubs…
We climbed to the top of Bray Head (see the big mountain in the distance?). And then the view from the top.
At the Guinness factory…
At the UEFA Europa League match…
That’s all for now! See ya in a few days!