As usual, my pictures from RBM are nothing less than stellar.
These 3 are the best of the bunch, no lie.
I just finished up my mandatory 7-days-no-running-post-marathon rest week. The first 3 days are always nice but then I get antsy. My sleeping was off this week and physically I feel like a sloth. Today I enjoyed 6 very easy miles and homeostasis was restored…just like that.
The folks at Under Armour contacted me about a review and giveaway of their Fleece Divide Hoody. I’m a sucker for a cozy hooded sweatshirt so why not?
1. Definitely cozy and comfy. The kind of sweatshirt you put on after a freezing cold long run in the winter.
2. It’s 100% polyester so you could potentially wear it running, as long as you have a wicking long-sleeved shirt underneath.
1. It’s not really my style. It’s a tad too shiny?
2. It’s too big. Entirely my fault though. It is semi-fitted and I assumed it would run small so I ordered a medium (I’m normally a XS/S). A small would have been plenty big.
Now the good stuff – UA is giving away a Fleece Divide Hoody to one lucky reader!
Leave a comment telling me your one essential piece of winter running gear. That’s it. I loathe complicated giveaways.
1. US residents only.
2. Must leave a comment to enter by midnight Wednesday, December 19th.
3. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, December 20th. If the winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
Good luck! I’m off to enjoy more homemade peppermint bark.
I was given the UA Fleece Divide Hoody in exchange for my review but my opinions are my own.